Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cataract Surgery Michigan How Soon To Fly After Cataract Surgery Questions. Thank You!?

How soon to fly after cataract surgery questions. thank you!? - cataract surgery michigan

Yesterday, I welcome all questions asked and the answers Wonderul. Here are my delimma. My mother is here in Michigan, at home in Florida, 28th Go was July. His second cataract surgery on his other eye is on 24th I know you need the next day, next week 2 weeks 3 weeks of surveillance after his doc. I spoke with my sister and said that there is a question of money, who can not afford to change your ticket or absence from home for longer has been here 2 months. Nurse said that the only reason not to steal, because you check your shipment and another doctor was not happy to see another doc for a follow-up of patients. I understand that, but this can be done? She has an eye doc in Florida. Or go the other way, it would be, only the paper in Florida for the other eye, or with your papers, you find someone here in Florida to the other eye? Any opinions? I'm here with a loss: (

1 comments:

hasafer said...

phaco he had done well? What type of anesthesia? Please send me an e-mail.

Post a Comment