Friday, February 19, 2010

Emt-b Ny Fdny Ems Hiring Freeze FDNY EMS HIRING FREEZE?

FDNY EMS HIRING FREEZE? - emt-b ny fdny ems hiring freeze

Do I get a job as an EMT (and possibly also paramedics) with FDNY EMS. It is my dream, but I do not know if they are still in a hiring freeze, and if so, when it will end. I've actually already finished my EMT-B course, and soon take the examination and review of the national register in the State of New York. So, I do not know whether this should affect my chances, but I'm also a Navy vet doctor and Iraq / Afghanistan. Thank you!

1 comments:

Anthony D said...

In fact, I have a friend who works for FDNY EMS. They are not in a hiring freeze due to technical reasons. But now there is the recruitment of personnel in uniform. They still take applications. The worst scenario is that you are in another place a little work.

Post a Comment