Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dry Mouth At Night While Sleeping I Have A Dry Mouth PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME.?

I have a dry mouth PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME.? - dry mouth at night while sleeping

I think it is xerostomia. I may be wrong .. but I think it is.

I spent 36 hours without sleep because of this stupid problem and I'm sure I'm a nervous breakdown, if not soon be healed.

My dry mouth is killing me. I'm going to bed by 10 clock .. Brushing, showers, everything. But then I am a little thirsty. and drank a little water. Only a small sip. And back to bed. Less than a minute later, the thirst. AGAIN. So you can enjoy all the time. But a minute later, PASA, and more. And the cycle is repeated 5 times I get tired and watching television. While watching TV, I have less thirsty. And they must drink water every 5 minutes or less. So I try to sleep, but only one minutes thirst, still happen. And I stood up. All Night.

This is done since last year, but I refused because I thought it was only temporary.

It took me a safe drug that had a dry mouth as a side effect, only a single dose, and a year ago. It's getting worse. I used sleep temporarily treat teddy gums, but the priest loses its effect and worsen dry mouth, and I'm so tired of it. To help someone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment