Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Safe Beginnings Is It Safe For Babies To Be Around Roaches.....HELP!!!!?

Is it safe for babies to be around roaches.....HELP!!!!? - safe beginnings

My Camden girls aged 10 months in day care. I love women and my daughter is involved. Camden is very moody and take some time before people warm mother, I think, to move with her, because her sister has a big problem ROACH. I want to grow up in humble beginnings, so I do not try so that I am better than anyone else, but God ... I know when to leave and when it accelerates. I even found a bag in the diapers .... OMG ..... I will not eat or drink for them and I still think if I do not why my son ... I ... Help want to do the right thing ... although I love women, but can not find another cockroach in my pocket .... EEEKKK

0 comments:

Post a Comment