Saturday, December 12, 2009

Grand Mal Seizure More Condition_symptoms How Can You Tell The Difference Between A Fake Or Real Grand Mal Seizure?

How can you tell the difference between a fake or real grand mal seizure? - grand mal seizure more condition_symptoms

Last night my roommate had a friend for tea and it was too late. Our policy is that no partner, the children can spend the night. Then she told me to leave him, and he refused. When she began to cry, he agreed to be taken home. When she went to the car, when my roommate to me when I was sleeping and said that his friend acted strangely. He said he suffered from grand mal seizures. She did not know how it went in. When we are inside and began to spasm medication was asked about his muscle spasms in question. Now I do not think so remember his name. But I ground up a pill, and dissolved in water and drink it. Five seconds later I heard shaking, and said he was fine. My question is ... be simulated? Can the difference between a crisis, "grand mal" or tails is right or wrong? It also shows that you have a rare cancer. I do not know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment